Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Oh Provo...

I got to visit Provo for Halloween and spend time with some pretty amazing people. I am so grateful for the example and encouragement of friends especially my mezz girls. I've lived with these girls for the past three years and they're what makes BYU home. They've seen me at my very best and through my very worst and I am so blessed to have them in my life. Saying goodbye was hard...and I know it's going to get harder still once I have to cut off contact with them. I'm going to turn into one of those missionaries that waits @ the door for the mailman, only I'm not expecting letters from a boy; I'll be expecting letters from my mezzanine girls.  
I flew out of Salt Lake Monday morning and said goodbye to Utah for the next year and a half...or so I thought. As it turns out, my Visa's chances of arriving on time are pretty much nonexistent, and when I got home there was an email waiting for me saying I needed to have my flight changed because I am now reporting to the Provo MTC (Missionary Training Center). Well, Provo here I come...again!

No comments:

Post a Comment