Tuesday, June 15, 2010

2 Visions of the Same Work

This week was super special! We had district conference (for the branches) and Zone conference (for the missionaries). I LOVE meetings here in the mission...especially conferences with the other missionaries. There is seriously nothing better than sitting in a room full of missionaries listening to the counsels of a servant of God. I love our mission president! It was pretty sad though, because this is the last time I´m going to see them. Presidente and Sister Tobias are going to be released this month and the last day in June, Presidente and Sister Prieto will be taking over. I´ve really enjoyed having President and Sister Tobias as leaders, but I know that it will be a blessing to serve under the direction of President and Sister Prieto too. It´s something that President Tobias told us...It´s a blessing to have the oportunity to have 2 visions of the same work. Oh....I love them!

So...Sis. Santos had a hole in her tooth this week and we spent a good chunk of time looking for a dentist that was cheap but honest. It got resolved, but I´m hoping that I NEVER have to go to the dentist or the hospital while I am here on the mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment