Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Baptism Miracle

". . . this Saturday we got to be part of a miracle baptism. We´ve been teaching a man named Vaterlan... Presidente Tobias aksed every companionship to find a baptism for Saturday. . . (we) extended the baptismal invitation (to Vaterlan) this past Wednesday. He said he would pray to have an answer and would let us know when he was ready. Well the days went by and every day when we visited him he said he still wasn´t sure. But then...on Friday, he said that he was ready to be baptized the next day! The miracle part of this is that he works every Saturday, even holidays. This past Saturday was a holiday...The Day of the Workers, which means that he got the day off! He was baptized Saturday, confirmed on Sunday and it felt so good to be able to meet the request of my mission president."

-Ya, I let Sister Judd kill this one...I was too busy screaming from the top of my chair. And yes, it was the size of my big toe BLEH!

No comments:

Post a Comment