Friday, May 14, 2010

New Companion

"I am back here in Rio Verde after 2 days in Goiânia. My companion Sis. Judd finished her mission and is headed home to St. George. I picked up my new companion at the bus terminal...Sis. Santos...Brazilian! The best part of the trip to Goiânia was the fact that we traveled with Presidente and Sister Tobias in their car. Of course I let Sis. Judd ask all the questions she wanted, but I was there scribbling down notes as fast as my hand could write. We have an amazing mission president and I´ll be sad when he is released at the end of June. It really is true that you grow to love those you pray for. I don´t know Presidente Tobias super well...that´s what happens when he has over 140 missionaries to take care of, not a whole lot of one-on-one time. But I pray for him and his wife almost every day and I LOVE THEM!"



"This past Saturday we had a wedding in the church! Celia and Tiago, our miracle couple that were baptized 1 month ago, got married in the church. They were already legally married, but Celia wanted a white dress and altar ceremony. It was super fun to be a part of this special moment in their lives."

No comments:

Post a Comment