Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Living Prophet

I don´t have any photos to send home this week. We spent half the week traveling to and from Goiânia, so this week flew by. Sis. da Silva and I had a blast in Goiânia! We spent the night at the mission home, but because of construction, we arrived too late to do proselyting. Sister Prieto told us to relax and go to sleep early...so we relaxed and chatted and didn´t go to sleep until the normal hour of lights out 10:30. We woke up bright and early the next morning and I went to renew my visa. It was super great to spend time with my elders! Three out of the 5 Elders who entered the MTC with me were also renewing their visas, so we got to catch up a bit. It´s so great to see the progress that they´ve made as missionaries and how much they´ve grown! I know that I´ve certainly grown a lot since the last time I saw them.

I´m super excited for General Conference this upcoming week! It´s one of the best weekends of the year...being able to listen and learn from the living prophet and living apostles of the Lord. We´re working to bring lots of investigators to the sessions, so that their testimonies can be strengthened too.

We´ve got some good investigators that we found this week...but good isn´t great. I know that the Lord is preparing people and to help find them, we are going to be more involved in splits with the members. Because there are 3 of us, Sis. da Silva will be teaching with a member while Sis. Ferreira and I will be working together.

No comments:

Post a Comment